Move to a different carriage…Bill!

When the old drunk guy sitting next to you on the train farts and shits himself
and the odour fills the carriage - are you going to cleanse your chakras or
what else are you going to do?

Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Koan is for the practitioners to wake to the fact that we are enslaved by our
mind.  Such that we could open our Inner Self and be in touch the "real form"
of the universe, which is the invisible life force and wisdom of the universe
in a complete separate domain from the domain of the consciousness.

That's my witness.

Fa Jian wrote:

/