Hi Merle nice to hear from you. No, I'm afraid no garden of Eden here. My
little house has 4 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths which is pretty much the
standard bill of fair round here in this little bedroom community. B/R
community means most have to commute to NYC to work for any real money. I
moved here from the city (NYC) 28 yrs ago, leaving behind the crime and
horrible schools so my kids would have a shot at a better life. I guess it
worked out for them. They all did pretty good except for my youngest that
drove us nuts with booze and drugs for a few years. But he's cleaned up his
act now and he gave us the most unbelievable beautiful grandson that I live
and breathe to be around. He's seven now (but said he stills feels like
six). Love him to death. I've been seriously meditating everyday for five
years. I've had heart trouble on and off for 25 years making my work and
income sort of sporadic. But we have survived. For the past six months I
have been seriously looking at diet and fasting. Read lots of good stuff on
the subject.
Hope that's not too long or boring. I don't know anyone that doesn't love
Australia. One of my uncles lived there after WWII and he still regrets
leaving your fair continent lands East.
All the best,
hope to hear from you,
Larry