go to facebook....i will not be interested...merle

Hi, Bill, List

Not very much about Zen, but my experiences in
other groups

Yahoo new surface is different from the other, and
myself finds the old one more easy.
But as some others said, maybe is to make it look
more like Facebook.
It has been said that there is an application that
permits to see Yahoo in old format.
I followed link, but then the lunks prvided just do
not work, so I accepted the new format.

In general is less exchange in Yahoo, and seems
that Facebook is growing,

So, my impression: just a transfer from Yahoo to
Facebook. That I will not follow, besides..

With best wishes and my thanks to the more
talkative listizens in group. I belong more to lurkers, here...
:-)

Lluís