Hello!

I am a newbie with 0mq so I beg my pardon if this question looks boring, yet
quick overview of docs/faqs/maillist gave me no answer.

Is there any way to setup two-way 0mq communication in "usual" client-server
style? I mean the server which listens on a given port and then "forks" for
every incoming client connection taking it with new process/thread? As far as I
understand ZMQ_REQ/ZMQ_REP sockets are unidirectional and ZMQ_PAIR does not
allow more than one client to connect to that "zmq_bound" socket.