  From: "Thamizh Selvan.JM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: Fri May 19, 2006  6:24 am
  Subject: Re: VARNA YUDHA  tselvan45

  Dear Sati sir,

  Right!

  I too feel this will amply work to emancipate and empower the Sudras, at the
  same time will necessarily bring unity among various BC-OBCs & Dalits,
  which is
  mandatory to achieve dreams of our Babasahib!

  Dear VTR sir, I sincerely feel we MUST move in this direction!

  With Love,

  Thamizh Selvan.JM

  Quoting Satinath Choudhary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dear Raj Shekar jee,

I think another thing that could help would be a publication of “OBC
Voice”, or “Shudra Voice”. I think Dalit Voice has played an
outstanding role in maintaining activism and awareness of Dalits. To
start with, you could have more or less the same content in the two
magazines. Just changing the covers and a couple of other pages would
cot cost too much. As you get more and more articles from OBC writers
on topics of concerning OBC exclusively, the two periodicals could
look more and more different.

Regards,
Satinath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]