Dear donors and friends,
I am very happy to announce that Friends for Education International (India
chapter) has been registered. It took 6 long years to do it.
Now, I need suggestions and help in the following:
1.       Obtaining 80G (Income Tax exemption) for FFEI in India
2.       Obtaining FCRA clearance
Any suggestions or offer of help is very much appreciated. I believe in “Ask
and you get” and so asking. Please let me know if you have already done it or
in a capacity to help me.

Here are the officer bearers of FFEI (India):

President                  :  Mr Benjamin Paul Kaila, US
Vice President         : Prof Shiva Shankar, Chennai Institute of Mathematics,
Chennai
General Secretary  : Mr Vijayavardhana Rao Pilli, Manager, IDBI, Hyderabad
 Joint Secretary       : Mr Rajavardhana Rao Pilli, Hyderabad
Treasurer                 : Mr Luke Anand Paul Kaila, Hyderabad
Executive member: Mr Narayana Aedla, Hyderabad
Executive member: Mr Samual Babu Kakileti, Hyderabad

Advisors:
1.       Mr Kaki Madhava Rao, IAS (Rtd), Ex Chief Secretary to Govt. of AP
2.       Mr S Anand, Navayana Publishing House

With regards
Benjamin Kaila
An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.friendsforeducation.org or www.ambedkarscholarship.org