From: Benjamin Kaila <benjamin_ka...@yahoo.com>
To: AmbedkarScholarshipGroup <ambedkarscholars...@yahoogroups.com>;
OfficersForum <officersfo...@yahoogroups.com>; Dalit Group
<da...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, October 4, 2009 8:59:56 AM
Subject: An appeal - 2 nursing students need help

Dear donors and friends,
Here is another appeal for help. Those who is willing to help may come forward.
Two sisters whose father died of Aid are studying Nursing in Guntur. Their
monther was a causual labor and depends on the daily wages of her other
daughter, her mother, and herself.
The elder one was assisted by me for the past 3 years and completed her
course. She is still looking for a job. The younger one was in the last year.
She has been assisted by one of our donors for the past 2 years. Now, someone
has to help her to pay her annual fee of around Rs.12,000 - Rs.15,000. I tought
of helping her, but due to some financial decisions I had taken lately, my
financial resources are almost drained out.
I can not as generous as before, but I try my best to accommodate where ever I
can. It is a part of my mission.

So, now I am appealing to someone who can her this girl to finish her Nursing
course. In addition, her sister needs around Rs.5,000 for her settlement of
accounts in her institute, I was told. If anyone is willing to her, please come
forward.
I will send all the bills from the institute to the donors as soon as I receive
them.

So, here are the requirements:
1. Elder sister needs: Rs.5,000
2. Younger sister needs: Rs.12,000 - Rs.15,000

Since I have been helping them for the part 3 years, communication with them is
not an issue (as it was before with some of the beneficiaries). If the donor
wants, he/she can talk to them to understand their requirement.

So, please come forward to help these sisters. With little more help, they will
come out of poverty and may help thier other family members (especially the
hardworking mother and grandmother) and others in their community.

My wife, when she went to India last year met them and very much impressed with
them.
Anticipating some possitive outcome.
With much regards
Benjamin
An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.friendsforeducation.org or www.ambedkarscholarship.org