Henri Bergius schrieb:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM, David Rekowski <david.rekow...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> surely useful in itself, but since we don't do anything other than
>> storing and retrieving the properties, I don't see, how we could benefit
>> from the functionality it provides. I will keep that in mind though, for
>> other uses.
>
> * Distances between points that you get from SOLR results (and other
> arbitrary points)
> * Geocoding and reverse geocoding (it might be nice to show "Helsinki,
> Finland" instead of coordinates or just distance)

I understand what your class does in general, but as I said: the geo
position struct is only passed into the search handler, never to be
returned again. The only use I can see is to calculate the distance for
each return result to the starting point, which would be another special
handling. Since this is not necessarily needed in all cases, personally
I would do this later after retrieving the result. Then, your class can
be used, but that's outside ezcSearch.

- David

--
David Rekowski