Hello folks,

i have not seen any substantial changes to ZC for weeks. There were no
additions to the community (in fact, substractions, given the recent
email from jerome), no commits, no email activity. This project seems
pretty dead for me.

The ASF is about community; ZC has none and it is very unlikely it will get one.

How are your feelings against this? I think Github would make more
sense for Zeta Components.

One of the biggest blockers I have seen at this project is the missing
release. Maybe you want to give it another try, with releasing single
components (like in commons.apache.org). This will need some time too
- do the committers of this project have any plans to make further
steps in the Zeta direction?

Cheers
Christian

--