Hello guys,

please note, Zeta will not die in case we end incubation. It will go
to github (or somewhere else) and stick around, just not at the ASF.

Anyway, I think your patches are highly welcome. I have looked at
Fabrices issue, a committer has asked for a Unittest case. Guess it
would committed quicker if the unit test case would be there.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de