On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Ole Marius Smestad <o...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Friday 13. April 2012 at 10:30, Julien Vermillard wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Due to the reasons exposed later, and mainly due to lack of activity :
>>
>> [X] +1 Retire the Zeta components project and move to another infra
>> like github
>
> (I am ambivalent about this vote, but...)
>
> I do think that this project can do nicely on github, and what Christian and
> Julien said about the state of community seems accurate.
>
> That being said, I also think think that James' suggestion should be
> considered, it doesn't seem necessary to block a release, for test
> infrastructure changes, which presumably can be done at a later point.

We have no rush with retiring this project. If you feel that you guys
want stay at the ASF no problem. In this case please lets make up a
plan and set some kind of a date at which we reflect the situation
again. If you want to give it another try change your vote to -1 and
lets discuss it again. Surely you'll find open ears.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de