Hi,

I was browsing through the archives looking for some more
information about the rumors that there is some low-level Blob
support coming for the ZODB.  Is there maybe a wiki or
something for information about progress on that?

Anyway, I noticed that there were some questions regarding
rolling back changes made to the ZODB;  I had the same
issue 3-4 weeks ago and the solution to that is here

 http://products.nidelven-it.no/undoer

it allows one to roll back changes made to a given date; it
isn't well tested but it worked for us.  It is neatly integrated
into the Zope system as a monkey patch and if someone
wants to include it into the main Zope distro we can give
it away under the ZPL or something like that.

Regards,

Morten