On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 06:29:38PM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
>
> > Hmm, I seem to not be receiving email from this list, even though I
> > signed up. Anyway, saw this via the archives. Would a doctest in
> > FileStorage be o.k.?
>
> Yup.
>
> > The change is in BaseStorage, but the only case
> > I've experienced uses FileStorage (and I can leverage the tests in
> > there
> > for out-of-order tids ...)
>
> Base storage was a mistake. :/

I assume you mean for my patch? I put it next to the other code that
also corrects tids by the same means: setting it to None. Walking the
code, I don't really see anywhere else to do this, especially keeping it
out of the main path: the next stop is tcp_begin, that'd be right out.

> > And what's the preferred patch-submission
> > format?
>
> *I* prefer svn branches. :)  Are you a contributor? Otherwise, a
> launchpad submission, as Tres suggested, is fine.

*checks his zope.org account* 2000? Had it really been that long? Wow.
I've got an account, but sadly never completed the contributor agreement
(or at least, I don't recall if I have)

Hmm, perhaps I should fill one out ...

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reeds...@rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166