On 9/4/07, Chew Tian Hai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>     We have dedicated 3 Ce NIC ports on the global zone to be configure for 3
> Zones on Multiple VLANS.We will be configured as IPMP link-based for each
> interface.We can set default gateway on one of the VLANs.How can I set the
> other 2 default gateway Vlans to communciate  to other servers in the other
> subnet since  the ZONES still get the route from the Global Zone?

A search of the archives will show several messages with similar
concerns.  See, for example,
http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zones-discuss/2006-October/005474.html.

The short answer is that if you don't have an IP address on that
subnet in the global zone, you will have to resort to hackery to get
the default route added in the global zone after the zone's IP address
is up.

Mike

--
Mike Gerdts