In message <20120103203031.gl24...@ultra24.us.oracle.com>, Mike Gerdts writes:
>Can you provide the following:
>
>----------------%<---------------
>zfs list -o name,mountpoint,canmount,mounted -r rpool/var/zones/search-1

# zfs list -o name,mountpoint,canmount,mounted -r rpool/var/zones/search-1
NAME                                        MOUNTPOINT
      CANMOUNT  MOUNTED
rpool/var/zones/search-1                    /var/opt/zones/search-1
            on      yes
rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool              /var/opt/zones/search-1/root/rpool
            on      yes
rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool/ROOT         legacy
        noauto       no
rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool/ROOT/zbe-3   /var/opt/zones/search-1/root
        noauto      yes
rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool/export       /var/opt/zones/search-1/root/export
            on      yes
rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool/export/home
/var/opt/zones/search-1/root/export/home        on      yes

I couldn't figure why from within the zone zfs mount was complaining
that the export and export/home datasets were busy.
Then from global I noticed rpool/var/zones/search-1/rpool/export and
export/home had the temporary mountpoint which was completely
unexpected.
After I halt'd and detach'd my zone, umount'd the datasets and
attach'd the zone the mountpoints corrected themselves.

>zonecfg -z search1 info dataset
>for ds in $(zonecfg -z z1 info dataset | nawk '$1 == "name:" {print $2}')
>do
>       echo Dataset: $ds
>       zfs list -o name,mountpoint,canmount,mounted,zone $ds
>done
>zonecfg -z search1 info fs

# zonecfg -z search-1 info
zonename: search-1
zonepath: /var/opt/zones/search-1
brand: solaris
autoboot: true
bootargs: -m verbose
file-mac-profile:
pool:
limitpriv:
scheduling-class:
ip-type: exclusive
hostid:
fs-allowed:
fs:
        dir: /ematrix
        special: tank/ematrix
        raw not specified
        type: zfs
net:
        address not specified
        allowed-address not specified
        configure-allowed-address: true
        physical: vnic3
        defrouter not specified
capped-memory:
        physical: 3G

>Also, any details about changes in the zone configuration and/or package
>updates since the previous successful backup would be helpful.

I made no changes.
The other zones on the system had no issues.

John
groenv...@acm.org