Hello we have the same "issue" with our Framework
I need to run a script, that add new route for a zone (script runs at global zone). But routing start earlier than zones - so route doesn't add. Also, when i reboot zone (zoneadm -z zonename reboot) route was disappeared. So i need find a way to add route when zone starts (start/reboot)
We solved the problem by adding a SMF service on global-zone which will started before the zones SMF In the SMF, ready the zone, the IP's are than available and the routes can be set.
For the routes we use flat files for input

Regards
Christian