capped.memory  is about the total memory
e.g
*Add a memory cap.*
zonecfg:my-zone>  *add capped-memory*

 1. *Set the memory cap.*
    zonecfg:my-zone:capped-memory>  *set physical=50m*
 2. *Set the swap memory cap.*
    zonecfg:my-zone:capped-memory>  *set swap=100m*
 3. *Set the locked memory cap.*
    zonecfg:my-zone:capped-memory>  *set locked=30m*

and zone.max-shm-memory is about the sysV IPC total shard memory shmsys:shminfo_shmmax* e.g. control oracle db on shared memory usage