This is good to know. It will allow us to try an replicate the situation, which we haven't been able to do.

I'm hoping we can come up with something that we can proactively do to address this...

Patrick

Nitay wrote:
Also, I should mention that some of the errors Andrew was seeing are related
to ZOOKEEPER-344:

I see this kind of stuff:

2009-04-07 17:58:13,344 - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:2181:
nioserverc...@417] - Exception
causing close of session 0x2208296c38e0000 due to
java.io.IOException: Read error

and bye bye HRS ephemeral znodes, which triggers
(currently) HBASE-1314.

This I think is ZOOKEEPER-344

  - Andy