Hi Camille,
 I think definitely there is. I think a build script with a set of
requirements and a nice set of docs on how to start using it would be great.
BTW, there is a C# binding which someone wrote earlier

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings

You can take a look at that and see if you want to extend that or write your
own.

Thanks
mahadev