Thanks Dave.  I've been using Cassandra, so I'm trying to get my head
around the configuration/operational differences with ZK.  You state
that using 4 would actually decrease my reliability.  Can you explain
that further?  I was under the impression that a 4th node would act as a
non voting read only node until one of the other 3 fails.  I thought
that this extra node would give me some breathing room by allowing any
node to fail and still have 3 voting nodes.  Is this not the case?

Thanks,

Todd