From: Dave Wright [mailto:wrig...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:14 PM
To: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: closing session on socket close vs waiting for timeout

I think he's saying that if the socket closes because of a crash (i.e. not a
normal zookeeper close request) then the session stays alive until the
session timeout, which is of course true since ZK allows reconnection and
resumption of the session in case of disconnect due to network issues.

-Dave Wright