We don't have dynamic configuration yet, but it is on our todo list:

so for now I believe you would have to reconfigure manually and restart the cluster. For Zab, you should be looking at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.

Cheers,
-Flavio

On Oct 7, 2010, at 6:49 AM, Avinash Lakshman wrote:

Suppose I have a 3 node ZK cluster composed of machines A, B and C. Now for
whatever reason I lose C forever and the machine needs to be replaced. How
do I handle this situation? Update the config with D in place of C and
restart the cluster? Also if I am interested in read just the ZAB portions
which packages should I be looking at?

Cheers

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

f...@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301