Vishal, this sounds like a bug in ZK to me. Can you create a JIRA with this
description, your configuration files from all servers, and the log files
from all servers during the time of the incident? If you could run the
servers in DEBUG level logging during the time you reproduce the issue that
would probably help:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Thanks!

Patrick