Hi Ben,

  To follow up with this question, which seems to be asking primarily about
Hedwig (and I guess the answer is: it's not in production yet, anywhere),
with one more about Bookkeeper: is BookKeeper used in production as a WAL
(or for any other use) anywhere?  If so, for what uses?

  Any info (even anecdotal) would be great!

  -jake