Thanks Ben. I am not mixing processes of different clusters. I just double
checked that. I have ZK deployed in a 5 node cluster and I have 20
observers. I just started the 5 node cluster w/o starting the observers. I
still the same issue. Now my cluster won't start up. So what is the correct
workaround to get this going? How can I find out who the leader is and who
the follower to get more insight?

Thanks