Hi Qian Ye, yes you should open a JIRA for this. If you want to work
on a patch we could advise you. One thing not clear to me, are you
interested in just the watches set by the particular client, or all
watches set by all clients? The first should be relatively easy to
get, the second would be more involved (the difference btw getting
local watches and having to talk to the server to get all watches).
Does this have to be a client api or more administrative in nature?
Also see
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands
specifically the "wchs,wchp,wchs" 4 letter words.

Regards,

Patrick