As of the latest release the same watcher will be called for all events. The
event callback includes the path of the znode that changed, which is how you
can distinguish events.

In the next major release, we will be allowing a watch object to be passed to
the requests to make it easier for programmers to control what is going to be
invoked with the watch event arrives.

ben