Hi all,

We've been getting a fair number of complaints that there are no plone4
specific templates in zopeskel (http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/53,
http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/52).  I've been working on the
next-generation breakup of zopeskel and am hoping that someone (or several
someones) who get this message will be able to help and contribute new
templates.  I'm thinking we need at least the following:

plone4_buildout
plone4_theme

We may also need modifications to the archetypes recipe to cover issues about
blobs outlined in issued #52 above.

Given the ongoing work on breaking up zopeskel in anticipation of releasing a
version 3.0, I don't have much time to keep up with this.I know Steve McMahon
and I had talked about creating a plone4_buildout recipe that matched up with
the buildout used for the installers better than the current version does.
Perhaps there's some energy out there to get this done so we can keep the
current 2.x version of zopeskel working for all?

Any takers?

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services