On 11/12/13 11:49 AM, Jim Graham wrote:
On 11/12/13 11:43 AM, Jim Graham wrote:
Hi Alexander,

Some minor issues with this fix:

- Descriptions for "on" and "off" should be something like "Use
resolution variants of images" and "Use only default resolution variants
of images" (and "Default resolution variant usage").  Most of the other
descriptions on hints are statements of what is going to happen or what
is going to be used rather than a simple 'the X state is Y'.

Reading this after the fact I realize that the word "default" is being used in two different ways in the descriptions I proposed. Perhaps:

ON - Always use resolution-specific variants of images
OFF - Use only the standard resolution of an image
DEFAULT - Choose image resolutions based on a default heuristic

(perhaps add "(when available)" to ON?)

                        ...jim