On 27/05/2015 18:14, Phil Race wrote:
Hi Volker,

Sorry for breaking AIX but I think it may be more related to these bugs

8035302 then takes advantage of these but did not create/update
the per-platform configuration. I think the variance is
in part about putting into base only what has to be there
to support boot-strapping and known dependencies whilst
otherwise keeping base as small as possible.
Right, and I assume for AIX that the Volker will need to identify the charsets needed to start-up in the environments where the AIX port is supported. This is what the stdcs-* files are about and why some charsets are generated to sun.nio.cs on some platforms and sun.nio.cs.ext on others.

-Alan.