The fix looks fine. The test can be improved a little bit to simplify the int->Integer boxing, but it is not necessary for now.

Thanks.

On 15.10.15 13:17, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I thought you suggested to check for tighter "true" condition instead of
"false" condition.

I have made changes to map horizontalNodeValue and verticalNodeValue to
expected values. Please find updated Webrev link:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/jay/7182758/webrev.04/

Please review.

Thanks,
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:34 PM
To: Jayathirth D V; 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net; Philip Race
Subject: Re: <OpenJDK 2D-Dev> Review request for JDK-7182758: BMPMetadata
returns invalid PhysicalPixelSpacing

Hi, Jay.
I suggest to check correct/expected result in the test instead of previous
incorrect zero.

Here, I suggested to check that the resulted horizontalNodeValue and verticalNodeValue
are equal to some expected value. Because if it bigger than zero does not mean it is
correct(note to use Float.compare(f1, f2) instead of "==").

Previously I forgot to mention, that it will be good to name the test by some
useful name instead of some bug number(see examples in javax/imageio/plugins).