Hello,

I'm happy with the makefile changes, unless anyone else could come up with a solution for any of the remaining warnings.

/Erik

On 2016-06-23 09:09, Ajit Ghaisas wrote:
Hi,

Bug :
     (Resolve disabled warnings for libawt_xawt)

As part of fixing this bug, I have -

     1. Fixed warnings in source code after removing blanket warning
suppressions from makefile.

     2. In case the warning fix is not possible, converted blanket warning
suppression for this library to suppression of warnings for individual files.

     3. Added comments in makefile for the warning suppression that cannot be
fixed.

    One type of gcc warning 'deprecated-declarations' will be fixed separately
(as part of JDK-8160146)

I have built the changes successfully on all supported platforms.

Webrev :
     http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aghaisas/8074824/webrev.00/

Request you to review.

Regards,