Seems OK .. modulo Brian's off-list question about TIFF

-phil.

On 9/20/16, 10:57 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:
Hi Prasanta,

Thanks for your review.
When we are writing embedded image we have internal WriteProgressAdapter in
which we have dummy listener functions which are doing nothing.
So there is no need to check for abortRequested() at 1340
processImageProgress(percentageDone); in BMP.

Regarding GIF change I want to keep abortRequested()checks right after
writeRows() or writeRowsOpt() for readability and debugging purpose. Only in
last else case we can merge the request which will look different from all
other if conditions.

I have modified test case to remove not needed catch clause. Please find
updated webrev for review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8164931/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Jay