Hi, Prasanta.
Thank you for review!

The new version:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8184435/webrev.08/
webrev diff v07 vs v08:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8184435/webrev.08/v7_v8.diff

See comments inline.

On 07.08.2017 3:29, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
Hi Sergey, javax/print/Doc.java 52 * {@link javax.print.attribute} should be {@link javax.print.attribute javax.print.attribute}, I guess

Both versions generate the same html links so the second part is not necessary.

83  * interface Doc should be interface {@code Doc}

Fixed.

javax/print/DocFlavor.ja >
347 * {@link java.awt.datatransfer.DataFlavor}. should be {@link java.awt.datatransfer.DataFlavor DataFlavor}

The full name is used to highlight that DataFlavor class located in other package and it should not be confused with DocFlavor.

437 * @throws
NullPointerException if {@code mimeType} or {@code className} are should be "is"

Fixed.

31 * condition involving a doc flavor or flavors (class {@link DocFlavor} same as line 347 javax/print/MimeType.java Javadoc is added for this method. Why something similar is not added for other public methods? 124 /**
125 * Constructs a new parameter map entry.
126 *

Most of other methods in this and some other classes have a spec from the parent class.

javax/print/MultiDocPrintService.java 31 * capabilities of a {@code Printer} should not use {@code Printer} as it is not a class. javax/print/PrintService.java 36 * {@code PrintService} describes the capabilities of a {@code Printer} .....same as previous

Fixed.

javax/print/PrintServiceLookup.java it's a private method. Do we need this javadoc? 454 /**
455 * Locates {@code MultiDoc} print {@code Services} capable of printing
456 * {@code MultiDocs} containing all the specified doc flavors.

I added a specs to some private fields/methods , so at some point we will be able to enable doclint for everything.

457 * javax/print/ServiceUI.java 147 * attributes is {@code null}, or the initial PrintService should have {@code PrintService} javax/print/StreamPrintService.java 47 * output in a format useful in other contexts. StreamPrintService's should have {@code StreamPrintService} This is what I have looked so far.

Fixed.

Regards
Prasanta