HI,

> As previously mentioned, I increased the RenderQueue buffer (see patchs at
> the end) to 4M (instead of 32K) and d3d & opengl get boosted.

It is great to see the tile-size improvements reach the other backends too :)

In case of the buffer size - I wonder is 4M really needed or was it an
arbitrary number (128x increase)?
The reason I ask is the overhead of a smaller RenderQueue (the Queue
flushes are process-local (actually a thread-switch & wait) and I am a
bit concerned about memory consumption of non-graphically intensive
applications (+4mb for e.g. a small swing app would be a big deal).

Best regards, Clemens