Hello.
Please review a javadoc "weekend cleanup" in jdk 12.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8212790/webrev.00
Specdiff:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8212790/specdiff.00/overview-summary.html

To check the difference I suggest to use specdiff.

Some important changes:
 - The copyright header in CMMException.java is changed. I have checked the
history and confirmed that this file had the same copyright as other files in
jdk6. And I guess the header was not updated when it was moved to the open repo
in JDK-6662775.
 - Descriptions of ICC_ProfileGray and ICC_ProfileRGB classes are unified.
These are similar classes, but the javadoc was a little bit different. Any
suggestions to improve it further are welcome.

Other changes:
 - description of the class/method/field should be followed by dot
 - @param, @return should not end with a dot, except a case when more than one
sentences are used
 - empty line after description/before the first tag was added
 - unnecessary empty lines were removed
 - sets of spaces in the middle of text were deleted
 - @param, @throws, @return should be aligned, to be more readable
 - unnecessary imports were removed
 - the "true"/"false" were wrapped in {@code } when necessary
 - @exception is replaced by @throws