Hi, Phil.
See my comments inline:

On 27/10/2018 13:02, Philip Race wrote:
I am wondering why you took out the unordered list here :
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/docs/api/java/awt/color/ICC_ProfileRGB.html

The specdiff *maybe* doesn't really tell me what it looks like now but I don't
see how
it can still be a list ...

I have changed it from the list to the plain text(this text is similar as in
ICC_ProfileGray), the reason is that the first sentence in the class
description is used as a summary of the class in the package javadoc:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/docs/api/java/awt/color/package-summary.html

And before the fix it was appeared as a plain text(w/o list). So I unified it
for all places:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8212790/specdiff.00/java.desktop/java/awt/color/package-summary.html

May I assume you tested out any newly added links ?
eg

73 * spaces via {@link ColorSpace#getInstance}.

yes.

Looks straightforward so I don't expect any issues, just checking.

Also it looks as if some lines got longer due to reformatting, are they are
still within bounds ?

Correct, this is one of the goal of the fix.

eg

- *
- * A subclass of the ICC_Profile class which represents profiles
- * which meet the following criteria: the color space type of the
- * profile is TYPE_GRAY and the profile includes the grayTRCTag and
- * mediaWhitePointTag tags. Examples of this kind of profile are
- * monochrome input profiles, monochrome display profiles, and
- * monochrome output profiles. The getInstance methods in the
- * ICC_Profile class will
- * return an ICC_ProfileGray object when the above conditions are
- * met. The advantage of this class is that it provides a lookup
- * table that Java or native methods may be able to use directly to
- * optimize color conversion in some cases.
+ * The {@code ICC_ProfileGray} class is a subclass of the {@code ICC_Profile}
+ * class that represents profiles which meet the following criteria: the color
+ * space type of the profile is {@code TYPE_GRAY} and the profile includes the
+ * {@code grayTRCTag} and {@code mediaWhitePointTag} tags. The
+ * {@code getInstance} methods in the {@code ICC_Profile} class will return an
+ * {@code ICC_ProfileGray} object when the above conditions are met. Examples
of
+ * this kind of profile are monochrome input profiles, monochrome display
+ * profiles, and monochrome output profiles.
+ * <p>
+ * The advantage of this class is that it provides a lookup table that Java
+ * or native methods can use directly to optimize color conversion in some
+ * cases.

-phil