Hello All,

Please review the following fix in JDK12:

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8213050

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8213050/webrev.00/

Issue : Markup corrector tidy is throwing issues in files bmp_metadata.html,
wbmp_metadata.html & tiff_metadata.html.

Root cause : Under HYPERLINK
"https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8199150"JDK-8199150 we have added
<main> tags from accessibility perspective. Above mentioned 3 files also have
@since tag just before </main>. When we use "make docs", it is messing up with
</main> tag and simpleTagLabel and we are creating corrupted Javadoc file. This
may be a Javadoc tool issue, I have raised separate bug HYPERLINK
"https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8214855"JDK-8214855 for the same.

Solution : Since we are looking for a fix of this issue in JDK 12, I have
explicitly added proper html data (which was generated before HYPERLINK
"https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8199150"JDK-8199150  by the tool) in
3 html files.

Thanks,

Jay