It looks fine.
BTW do we sure that the usage of IndexColorModel is not a bug?

On 14/02/2019 06:07, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Do you have any comments for the latest webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aivanov/8218682-8198411/webrev.01/

Do I push the fix?

Regards,
Alexey

On 12/02/2019 18:33, Phil Race wrote:
+1

-phil.

On 2/12/19 6:24 AM, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Phil,

On 11/02/2019 18:32, Phil Race wrote:

On 2/11/19 1:44 AM, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Phil,

On 08/02/2019 21:02, Phil Race wrote:
can you add
@key headful

to all these tests ?

Yes, I can if you think it's required.

Yes. I think it is required.

Please see the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aivanov/8218682-8198411/webrev.01/

These three test are not run in mach5.

Regards,
Alexey

<snip>

I was thinking whether I shall add a diagnostic message for skipping
VolatileImage when IndexColorModel is in effect…

sure.

-phil.

Regards,
Alexey