Don't you people get tired of hearing all that echo and reverb?

Never. This was in reference to the Deepchord releases I presume. Yes it is very old ingredients, but when the finished product is simply good dubbed out techno, who cares what its context is. Isolee uses these same ingredients and it works.

I know the funky organic tech-house sound is very trendy right now,
people use the word "soulful" like its going out of style but who do you
think your kidding?
I'm sure Kevin, Juan, and Derrick could have easily looped disco
classics on some primitave one shot sampler if they really wanted to,

Yes I agree that tech-house has become very trite, but they should not be compared to early detroit techno. Kevin, Juan, and Derrick are good producers and important for techno, but to try to discredit another music by saying that they could have easily made, is useless. Yes, The "innovators'" music is good and important, but they are producers just like everyone else and are not "gods". What I mean by that is just because they touch something does not mean it turns to gold.

And yes I am sick of the word "soulful".

Jared Wilson
F.T.M. Records