Jim wrote:
Yes, The "innovators'" music is good and important, but they are >producers
just like everyone else and are not "gods".  What I mean by >that is just
because they touch something does not mean it turns to >gold.

It certainly doesn't. I can think of couple records that are not good even
if they have the maestros performing tricks on them. How about:

Wee papa girls -"????" Kevin Saunderson RMX -Again I don't bother with the
title. I remember this one had some awful 303 (???), somekind of
acid-attempt tried.

Are you kiding me??The Master Reese mix of The Wee Papa Girls "Heat It Up"(Jive)is one of my fave remixes of all time!I thought the 303 line was pretty good,and the remix as a whole was a groundbreaking one(one of the first records 2 totally strip everything out of the original).Awesome remix.I think there was also mixes by Chicago Mike "Hitman"Wilson.

I do agree that the Magic Juan mix on the Liaz track was total arse..

Justice