From: Peter B Leidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: justice 808 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Re: Ax-020-Innovators
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:08:25 -0400 (EDT)

> >Wee papa girls -"????" Kevin Saunderson RMX -Again I don't bother with the
> >title. I remember this one had some awful 303 (???), somekind of
> >acid-attempt tried.
>
> Are you kiding me??The Master Reese mix of The Wee Papa Girls "Heat It
> Up"(Jive)is one of my fave remixes of all time!I thought the 303 line was
> pretty good,and the remix as a whole was a groundbreaking one(one of the
> first records 2 totally strip everything out of the original).Awesome
> remix.I think there was also mixes by Chicago Mike "Hitman"Wilson.

I love that mix too, I have another wee papa girls track w/ KMS production
on an old Jive records house comp- track was called "we know it". both are
fun tracks- and they mix with lots of stuff 'cause theres the detroit
beats/percussion, the chigaco acid bass, and the hiphop vocals. I think on
that same Jive comp. was one of the worst adonis song i've ever heard, and
also samantha fox :)

-p