>I also agree with Gwendal, Moby's last album Play is very enlightening, not
>unlike Garnier's last one, it plays with a whole range of electronic styles,
>and reminds me of some early St. Germain.

I just don't get the Moby is a pioneer argument myself.

You know the story of that album, don't you? Moby went out to his local
chain store bought two CDs of old blues/gospel samples and thought aha and
viola.

You could do it. Even Puffy is more original as at least he devised an
aesthetic (hip-hop soul) and didn't just sample.

And as for Moby's live shows, well.....

Now Garnier, there IS a genius.