> I just don't get the Moby is a pioneer argument myself.
>
> You know the story of that album, don't you? Moby went out to his local
> chain store bought two CDs of old blues/gospel samples and thought aha and
> viola.

and picked tracks where he wouldn't have to pay the artist or their family
for the rights. may be wrong on this groove, but it rings true.

now isn't there some other dude who did this kinda thing back in the way
back and moby is also just ripping off this dude. someone with hardcore
trainspotting history prolly could help out here ;)

 emma
 mee-thod
-it's in the way that you groove it-