Personally, I think if "The Bridge" came out on any other "label" than
Transmat, more people would be singing its praises as a better than
average techno record with noticeable Detroit influences.  It killed
at DEMF this year, was definitely the highlight of Derrick's set, and
sounded amazing on a huge soundsystem.  I am the first to slag
progressive garbage, but I really think everybody is being a little
too harsh.   I'm a fan.  The rest of this Gow guy's tracks though
aren't really anything special.

I do agree with Kenny though.  The fact that it came out digital at
first is utter nonsense.

--
peace,

frank