As You Like It Coast to Coast
Friday, May 11, 2012
21+/10PM - Late/Limited Capacity
Limited Pre-Sales: $10/$15
At The Door: $10 before 11pm / $20 after
Beatbox
314 11th Street San Francisco, California
Tickets: ayli-sf.com

On this night we're celebrating the diversity that both brings us
together and creates the different flavors from coast to coast.
Jus-ed, making his long awaited San Francisco debut, represents all
that is deep on the East Coast. Marcellus Pittman, making his West
Coast debut, brings the Detroit flavor like few jocks can. Lance
DeSardi's resided in San Francisco for years now, but there's little
doubt his Dallas flavor permeates through all of his sounds. Recent
Chicago transplant Tyrel Williams is quick becoming an underground
hero, delivering strictly vinyl, jak influenced house sets. Although
reared on San Francisco's Wicked Collective and Doc Martin, AYLI
resident Brian Bejarano's influences cross all of these spectrums. We
welcome you to enjoy all of our influences, under one roof, together
for the first time.

Jus-Ed (Underground Quality // CT)
Marcellus Pittman (Unirhythm Records / Sound Signature /3 Chairs // Detroit)
Lance DeSardi (Bang the Box // Dallas)
Tyrel Williams (Acid Test / Housepitality // Chicago)
Brian Bejarano (As You Like It // San Francisco)

MUSIC:

http://soundcloud.com/undergroundquality
http://soundcloud.com/marcellus-pittman
http://soundcloud.com/lance-desardi
http://soundcloud.com/tyrelwilliams
http://soundcloud.com/brianbejarano

ARTIST LINKS:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/jused
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/marcelluspittman
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/lancedesardi
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/tyrelwilliams
http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/brianbejarano

MISSION STATEMENT:
As You Like It (AYLI) is the result of a shared taste for quality
electronic music, late nights and experiences that focus on
cutting-edge sounds by today’s most driven artists, while striving for
and acknowledging timelessness.

FOLLOW US:

http://www.facebook.com/AsYouLikeItSF
http://www.ayli-sf.com/