CForsman

Check out Derrick May or Stacey Pullen when they play in Detroit - people in
this part of the world talk about their sets for days, years, after and they
are fabulous. Go and support Juan Atkins for some real grooves. I bet their
are others I/we haven't seen too.

Oakenfold is in Australia this weekend with Chicane, not Grand Rapids, and
we are trying to escape him by going to Ishii and/or Recloose/Common Factor,
running away to the desert, forest, etc.

Cheers