Been here since 1998 or so...
I have never contributed much but this list helps me stay connected to the
music that i love! Thx to all who keep it going!
I went to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th DEMF/Movement festivals. Met some of you
(strange chance meeting of a TechnoTourist during that epic thunderstorm when
Juan Atkins set started) was that 2001? Anyone remember that storm?