Yes I suppose it did. I wasn't aware that I was thinking about it, but
as it happens I came across other information a couple of days ago which
opened my eyes, and I will admit when I was wrong. To be fair, I am
sometimes processing things well beyond a conversation.  I do not have a
neuro-typical mind, and often struggle to keep up with a conversation.
The feeling I woke up with this morning was that James Stinson did feel
very strongly about it, that I should know, and I hand't really listened
to what he said in the interview. I felt bad about it, because it was
ignorant. In the same manner I would defend other parties that fail to
appreciate the sensitive nature of it, as probably not aware of the
insult. I just didn't see it that way, that the interpretation as a
listener probably just suited my own world view. I want to be clear that
I'm not disappointed if that were the case, and I regret writing that I
would be disappointed. I am not personally ashamed, but I see no reason
to be disappointed. It's fair enough. I just don't really know enough
about it, leading to my ignorance.
It's funny the emoticon you have put there looks like happy surprise
(though it probably depends on the image being used in the particular
email reader I guess). It's hard to tell if it's meant to be. You seem
happily provocative, and I don't really object to that. I might go and
read more of what you have got to say about it. The music is something
else in any case, but I accept that you probably know a lot better the
motivations behind the music, and that you may be right.