sure,
"Play some records, make some music, play that game on your phone that you
downloaded and haven't tried yet...Heck, find something!"

Did that, and enjoyed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rBIBy7ytyM. But doing
all this by ourselves doesn't speak volumes on the forum as such, 😉. That's
where communication starts. As I wrote just before. Starting with good
intentions, with responsability, with a tiny bit of consciousness on what you
write and what one will read. And correcting oneself if gaps or worse arise
between members.

I simply, but conscientiously wrote what I did, inviting whatever person of
whatever gender or X person to stop aiming below someone else's belt - which is
a prime sexist trade, to me, in whatever direction- and to stop such crap. That
simple call for simple and correct interpersonal behaviour again was received
in total misunderstanding. Not any haughty, unjust projection should have any
place here. It's the essence of maintaining a forum in correct spirit.

And if someone openly communicates a request to be unsubbed, his or her wish
should be fulfilled, if the already guided link to do so autonomously should
not work for itself.

We're here for the music, mainly, not for projecting whatever that's unjust and
incorrect, and leaving others trying to cope with the distortions coming with
that. One may have a bad day, or two, but not work it our interpersonally here
(or wherever).

M.